04 September 2010

In My Mailbox (11)

lick here for the Story Siren
So, Monday was the best day of my life.  Yesterday was the worst.  So this morning, I was pretty out of it when I filmed this IMM clip.  You can tell because I said that I had school Monday--which I don't.  And, and my enthusiasm was gone. >.<

Most Recent Reviews:
Reviews to Come:
  • Spy Glass - Maria V. Snyder
  • Halo - Alexandra Adornetto
Bought:
  • Paranormalcy - Kiersten White
  • Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
  • Halo - Alexandra Adornetto
  • Spy Glass - Maria V. Snyder
  • Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss
  • Devastation - Gloria Skurzynski
Won:
  • The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Currently Reading:
  • Spy Glass - Maria V. Snyder

Sorry for talking so fast.  I was SO excited! ^_^
Mentioned:

Leave a link!
A link to your IMM post. :)
Do it, do it, do it!