30 September 2010

Follow Friday (7)


Hey gang!  So it's been a while, hasn't it?  Fridays are usually chaotic for me and I haven't been feeling well (been out of school for three days now!) so I decided to put this up now instead of tomorrow. :)

For new followers - 
I usually go through the motions and list what reviews I've done since my last Follow Friday, but do you really wanna see that?  If you do, feel free to check out my "List of Reviews/Interviews" or "2010-2011 Reading" pages, which will give you a plethora of reviews. :)

General - 
I've got a whole lot going on for me blog-wise.  I've received my FIRST signed book this week--plus my first swag a week ago.  I've also participated in my first ever book tour (Slayed by Amanda Marrone).  Oooohhh....annnddd....

I'VE GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH ANDREA CREMER!

Are you jealous yet?!  Ms. Cremer was totally awesome and decided to answer some of my questions.  I haven't yet had the pleasure of reading her debut novel, "Nightshade" but I can't wait to!  It's on my to-buy list for October. :)  I plan to swoop into Borders on the 19th and steal away "Crescendo" by Becca Fitzpatrick AND "Nightshade" by Andrea Cremer.  Whoo!  Can't wait! XD

So you're probably wondering about this so-called interview...

You can stop by on October 5th and see for yourself. :)

New address - 
Hey, ya'll.  Just so you are all aware--you can now reach my site via www.theauthoress.com!  Try it!  Go ahead, try it!  You'll see it directs right to this here blog. ^_^  Woot, woot!  Cool beans, right?!

Th-th-th-th-th-that's all folks!

If you're from Follow Friday, please leave a link to your blog so I can stop by! :D