09 September 2010

Emerald Talisman Cover Remake

The lovely Miss Eleni over at La Femme Readers is playing host to The Emerald Talisman book tour.  Remake the cover of The Emerald Talisman, submit it, and get the chance to win books ONE and TWO of the Talisman series by Brenda Pandos.  Oh, and that's not all!  In addition to the first two books, you'll get a shout out in the acknowledgements of the third book!  (HOLY FAINTING SPELL, BATMAN!)

I figured I'd give this a shot because I've been wanting to read these books for a while now. :)  So I'm entering my goofy self.

Here is the original cover:
And here's my entry:
I keep double checking the text.  I have dyslexia, so you see the need to do so. ;)

If you'd like to enter, click here!  Better get cracking, cause the last day to enter is September 14th--next Tuesday!  The lovely Miss Brenda Pandos will be hand picking the winner based on the entries. :)

You can see more on The Emerald Talisman here. (link takes you to Goodreads)

[edit--added]

I know that it isn't in the contest to do both covers, but I was on a roll, so I went ahead and did the cover for The Sapphire Talisman. :)