11 August 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

I loved "13 to Life" and so I'm understandably pretty psyched about the sequel "Secrets and Shadows" set to release February 15th 2011.

That's an awesome cover isn't it?  That describes the kind of book you can read under the covers with a flashlight.  It's a drastic change from the soft blue of the cover of "13 to Life".

Oh, and that's another thing.  I never understand the relevancy of the title.  "13 to Life"?  Can someone please explain that for me?  I mean, Shannon Delany seems to go for the more abstract titles apparently...

What are YOU waiting for?


Just a little side note/something of interest:  Kimberly Pauley commented on my review of Sucks to be Me and of course, I found myself going back and reading my entire review, checking to see if I'd written anything infinitely embarrassing or offensive. XD Do authors realize their power over people?   I was flipping out like this! *cough* Carry on, people.