14 August 2010

My Weekly Finds (3)

Here are the books I found this week.  Not a lot (I've been reading the books I was supposed to read this summer--and haven't.  So I've been reading like crazy so I can complete the assignments that go with it BEFORE school starts.  Grr!) significantly less than the past two weeks.

--this is a meme I created so bloggers can display the books they've added to their to-read list in the past week; an info page is under construction--

(all links go to Goodreads)

That's it!  I know, it's crazy how short it is!  (I know what you're thinking..."Amelia must be sick--dying!"  I'm not.  Just busy. XD)

I was totally psyched to discover that there was a sequel to "Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side" by Beth Fantaskey.  I loved that book, so there's a sequel!  Woot, woot!  I can't wait to read "Wintercraft".  It looks like my kind of book.

Did you find any interesting books this week?