15 August 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

So I've had a pretty slow week this week.  Only FOUR BOOKS!  Incredible right?  Well, I've banned myself from the library until I've read all the unread books already on my bookshelf.  I have seven books out from the library right now and hopefully, I can read PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS and THE LOOKING GLASS WARS before school starts--or at least before the end of the month.

Sorry for no video or graphic this week.  I filmed a video but the audio isn't synced with the picture. >.> But you can see my cat!  If you still want to see it, view it here.

So, slow week.  (All links go to Goodreads)

Bought:

I was pretty sneaky this week.  The two Ranger's Apprentice books were compliments of my mother.  She's training to be a massage therapist and needs to practice on people.  So I agreed to let her give me a full body massage if she buys me two books from Borders. XD Sneaky, yes!?  And a few of you may be going, "Whoa, I'd take that massage for free!" Well, so would I, if I were normal.  I don't like laying down on a table for over an hour, practically naked while my skin gets slathered in oil. >.> Nope.  I'll need some motivation. XD

Reviews to Come: The Looking Glass Wars - Frank Beddor; Prophecy of the Sisters - Michelle Zink

Currently Reading: Prophecy of the Sisters - Michelle Zink; Iron Kissed - Patricia Briggs

What did you get this week?