07 August 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

click for the Story Siren
Proof that I'm not making all this stuff up!!  Proof that I shouldn't be committed!


Bought:

From the library:
So here's my signature wacky video (not as wacky as usual...for some reason...I think my impending Latin exam has humbled me into normalcy.)
Reviews to come: "Sucks to be Me" by Kimberly Pauley

Come one, Come All!  Leave a link to your IMM post and I will gladly come by and check it out! :D

A little advertisement:  Shelbie and Amanda over at The Mortal's Library are having a giveaway!  The prize: the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent!  Wicked awesome, right?  I think so. :D  Enter here.  Ends 8/14!

In Which a Girl Reads is holding a GINORMOUS contest in celebration of her ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY!  Yayay!  Congrats to her! :D  Enter to win a number of 25 awesome titles here.  Ends September 19th.