01 August 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

The Story Siren

Alright.  Week 6 of IMM and I have had a PITIFUL round up this past week.  Like, oh my flipping goodness.  A pittance compared to the huge haul I had last week.  XD

Dum-dum-dum-dum-dumdum!

I got....



So honestly, I don't think I'm going to be able to finish "Captivate".  I started reading it and I was two chapters in when I felt it sorely lacking.  Since a few of the books I got last week just didn't cut it--as in, I had to go against my 100 page rule before I threw it across the room--so I'm going to have a post later this week titled "The Reject Pile".  So stay tuned for that.

Currently Reading...

Right now, I am in the middle of "The Hollow" by Jessica Verday and I LOVE it so far.  I can't wait to rant and rave about it in the review--which should be up in the next few days, as soon as I finish reading.

Extra, Extra!

Free advertising here, people!  Leave a link to your IMM post and I shall gladly come by and comment. :)