28 August 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

click here for the Story Siren
New This Week:

  • A new layout!  I hope you all like this layout just as much as the last.  I like to change things up, so this one will be gone by Halloween.  I've already started working on a Halloween header. XD Proactive!  An admirable trait, methinks.
  • Out with the old, in with the new!  Since it is no longer summer, I took down my Summer Reading 2010 page and moved it to its own post.  I now have 2010-2011 Reading, which consists of the books I'll be reading this coming school year.  This will last between August 25th, 2010 to June 10th, 2011!  So, lots of book possibilities!  You can find a link to recommend a book by clicking on the "2010-2011 Reading" page. :)
  • School can kick rocks. >.< I have been so ridiculously tired.  I completely forgot about IMM until I saw people starting to post up their own IMM posts.  I look completely zonked on my video. XD
Coming in September:
  • A contest!  Woot, woot!  Available to win:
    • Other by Karen Kincy
    • Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
    • Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
    • Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara West
    • 13 to Life by Shannon Delany
    • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  • 4 guest posts!  Each week, I will have a guest post by a fellow awesome blogger. :)  Super excited about that.  They wrote some uberawesome posts. :D
Most Recent Reviews:
  • Silver Borne - Patricia Briggs
  • The Red Necklace - Sally Gardner
  • So You Want to be a Wizard - Diane Duane
From the library:
  • Silver Borne - Patricia Briggs
  • So You Want to be a Wizard - Diane Duane
Now for the video...in which I am utterly exhausted...and talk really slow for some reason...