20 August 2010

Follow Friday (5)

Hey ya'll!  For all the newbies, just wanna say that I'm Amelia and you have happened to stumbled upon my blog.  No, you won't be shot for trespassing.  Feel free to look around!  I've got a poll going right now.  In fact, you should vote after reading this update!

Poll Update
Right now, it's "13 to Life" by Shannon Delany in the lead with 11 votes!  Followed quickly by "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater.  Undoubtedly, those will be the ones I buy for the contest.  They've been in the lead thus far.

Note: All books will be in PAPERBACK except for "Nomansland" by Lesley Hauge.

Remember, you can vote for as many titles as you like.


Voting ends August 25th.

Recent Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
  • Ink Exchange - Melissa Marr
  • The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
General Update
School is coming, school is coming!  Read: Expect some decrease in activity.  However!  September is a busy month for me!  I'll be doing some BBAW stuff and I've also got some AWESOME guest posts lined up! ^_^ ALSO!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an interview to come through.  So!  Exciting month coming up!  :)

In other news...I've got a new layout in the works. ;)  So if you like this layout and header, better appreciate while you can.  Though I really like the new layout I've got ready.  Anyways.  I like changing up things every few months.  *shrug*

Check out the Holy Grail of Book Lists!  It's got a list of books I plan to read this coming school year, books I plan to buy, books I'm investigating, books I'm waiting for in 2011...lots of lists of books!  Drop a comment there if you have a book recommend!  I love me some book recommends. ^_^

Link up!
Leave a link to your Follow Friday--or link up to your blog if you don't have a FF. :) 

Thanks for stopping by!