06 August 2010

Follow Friday (3) + a little more


Howdy, everybody! (I know, I don't make a good first impression.  Who the heck says "howdy" anymore?)  If you're here from the Follow Friday, I ask that you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a link to your FF post, if you have one.  I love returning the favor when people comment.  :)

So there's my little Follow Friday quota--yay!  

For both OLD and NEW followers: If you will notice, there is a poll on my right sidebar.  The question?  Which of these books would you like to see in a giveaway/contest/trade?  I'd like to give you a bit of information about the books that you would receive when I hold this contest.  So you're not going in blind, ya?

All of the books will be paperback except for "Nomansland" by Lesley Hauge.  I am not made of money and the money I DO have right now is being saved for school clothes and supplies.  Once school has started, however, whatever money is left will go towards this contest.  For this reason, I chose books that were already out in paperback but were relatively popular.  (Paperback books at Borders are under $10.)

The finer details of this upcoming contest will be announced later in the month (after the 25th, which is the first day of school for me).  I have (edit:) four books already that I own that I will DEFINITELY be giving away.  All are in perfect condition.  (If you haven't already read my "About Me" page, you should know that I am completely OCD about my books.  The only abnormalities on the books are due to shelf wear.  In other words, all my books are in salable condition, to use Borders' terms. XD)  So the books that will DEFINITELY be given away are: Rebel Angels by Libba Bray (paperback), Nomansland by Lesley Hauge (hardcover), Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara West (paperback), [added edit] Other by Karen Kincy.

I will pick two of the highest chosen books from the poll (so you betta vote) and then have a giveaway with those two, separate from the four I will definitely give away. 

Alright, so that wasn't "a little more" but whatever. XD  

Hope ya'll have a good week!