27 July 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I have been given the honor of accepting the Versatile Blogger Award from Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews. :) Big thanks to her for the award.

I also have the pleasure of passing this award on to 15 of the blogs I am following.

How the award works:
  • Shout from the mountaintop and slap this up all over your blog. :) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Share seven things about yourself.
  • Once you're done doing a happy dance, pass this award along to 15 other blogs.  It can be awarded for any reason.
  • Make sure you contact the bloggers so that they know they've won! :)

Seven things about me:
  • I have two older brothers with autism. (They're 19 and 20.)
  • I've been writing since I was about eight-years-old.
  • I'm working on a young adult urban fantasy story right now.
  • I play the piano.  SHAMELESS SPAMMING: (Bella's Lullaby -- How It Was Meant To Be, performed by yours truly)
  • I was home schooled in the seventh, eighth and ninth grades. (I'll be in the 11th grade this coming school year.)
  • I was NOT this crazy until this past winter (blame my classmates in all my second semester classes my sophomore year).
  • I am a huge feminist and non-conformist. (My mother got exasperated with me one day and said, "You are such a nonconformist." I just smiled at her and said, "Thank you.")
The fifteen awesome blogs that are receiving this award: (You don't have to set up your list like mine.  But if I'm going to hand out an award to somebody, I want them to know why. XD)
  • Under the Fairy Dust - HAVING A HUGE TOTALLY AWESOME CONTEST!!!!
  • Under a Star Studded Sky - Doesn't she have such a great layout?!  I am loving those colors!
  • The Ramblings of a Book Addict - Not only is her layout also great, but she likes TMNT shirts! What's there NOT to love?
  • The Mountains of Instead - Another awesome layout (what's with all the drop-dead gorgeous layouts!? XD) besides that, she's BRITISH!  Enough said!
  • The Mortal's Library - Even though they claimed they were "awkward" in their latest IMM post, they were still totally awesome! :D
  • Patricia's Particularity - Her layout is totally gorgeous AND she manages to scare the crap out of me every time I get on her blog (she has the Crescendo countdown and the thunder makes me jump EVERY TIME!) XD
  • Not Your Faerytale - Is that not like the coolest header you've ever seen?  AND she got "Raised by Wolves" by Jennifer Lynn Barnes for her IMM.  SCORE!
  • Lost In the Library - SHE LOVES HER JOB!!  And we love librarians!!
  • Hannah's Book Wonderland - She has the audacity to post up an "Embarrassing Stories" post.  HURRAY to be daring!
  • Citraberry Book Reviews - Not only is the name COMPLETELY COOL but this chica is totally awesome.  And she just did a review for Finnikin of the Rock! Holla!
  • Bookshelf Wonders - I'll tell you what's wonderful and it's Natasha's header.  AND she just lost her IMM virginity!!  XD
  • Book Infinity - So her blog is undergoing some layout construction but hello!  She just did a review of Blue Bloods!  Don't trip anybody running to get over there, now!
  • A Dazzling Distraction - She is a fellow fan of the public library system.  LIBRARY GOERS UNITE!
  • Good Golly Miss Holly - She's currently reading "She's SO Dead to Us"!!  Color me green with envy!