23 July 2010

M. Stiefvater + Follow Friday

So this is a repost from Maggie Stiefvater's blog and I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU to check it out.  For all you fellow musicians out there--particularly pianists, like me--this is a HUGE treat for you.  CAN'T YOU TELL FROM THE CAPS!?!

*coughs* So anyways.

Linketh HERE!  (Again with the CAPS!?)

Oh man, I am SO incredibly tempted to learn this and make a video like me and my dad did for "Bella's Lullaby--How It Was Meant to Be". (And if you haven't checked that out yet, SHAME ON YOU!  So go check it out now.  Like, right now.  Right HERE!  It's bloody awesome--not really bloody, at least.  I mean, vampires do draw blood when they sink their fangs into a person's neck, right?)

Tangent: sorry.

So read, and enjoy!

PS - I can now pronounce Maggie Stiefvater's name now!!!!!!  <--the exclamation points a bit much?  Serves it right, I'm excited.  I DESPISE pronouncing someone's name wrong, so I ended up calling her "Maggie...You know, Maggie.  Wrote Shiver.  Like, the best werewolf novel ever?"  Yeah, I'm SO not kidding about that. XD