11 July 2010

In My Mailbox (3)


In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.  Click here for full info. :)

So I got some really cool books this week.  A surprising amount, actually.


Note: I took "Voices of Dragons," and "Intertwined" back to the bookstore.  
Also new: I now have 13 followers!  I cannot even begin to express how excited I am. :) Thank you to everyone who leaves comments and decides to follow me. ^_^

Personal update this week:  None of you know this, but I'm a musician, I play the piano.  There's a song called "All of Me" by Jon Schmidt (you can listen to it free and easy here) and I got the sheet music for free off his website!  I've been practicing it most of the morning.  Also, since we're on the topic of my piano playing, if you have ever heard of "River Flows In You" by Yiruma, check out this video my dad and I put together.  I'm playing the piano and my dad did the background strings and video.

If you have a IMM post, leave a link and I'll check yours out! ^_^

(Note: Linna @ 21 Pages is hosting a huge awesome giveaway/contest for ARC's.  Lots of books.  Lots of competition.  Lots of adrenaline flowing. XD So check it out here!)