04 July 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

In my Mailbox was created by Kristi.  You can view the info on it all here.

Look at this!  I'm losing my blogging virginity!  I'm so proud of myself!  Look, I'm tearing up.  Oh dear.

*cough*

Alright.  I'm civil now.  So to the more important things, yes?  I did get a few books this past week, actually.  I returned all my library books since I have plenty of books that I own that I need to read.  Besides, the library already makes all their funding off of my library fines.  *nods*

Continue...



All of these were bought.  Like I said, all my library books are heading back to their respective branches.

I'm currently reading "Voices of Dragons," having already finished "Intertwined," (review of which will be up tomorrow!).  I ordered "Other," and "Nomandsland," from the Borders website since the dorks didn't have it in stock yet.  Should be getting those this week in th email.

Isn't the cover to "Nomansland" fabulous!?

Linkeths!

Great grabs this week, eh?

PS - If you leave links to your own IMM, I will gladly stop by and leave a comment. :)

Interview with Anne Osterlund coming soon!