03 July 2010

100 Days to "Beautiful Darkness"

Looking at that number and putting it perspective is hard.  But ladies and gents, 100 days is all we have left to endure until the release of "Beautiful Darkness"!!  Can I get a round of applause for the authors?

For all those to whom this is news, you can check out the first book in the Caster Chronicles here (links to Goodreads) as well as my review here.

I know that this is one of my favorite series.  The characters are so alive.  And I was always wondering, "How the heck do you co-write a book?"  This youtube video highlights the realism of the characters and well as touches on Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl's writing style.  (This women look like really cool people to hang out with, by the way.  Brunch, anyone?)

Youtube video here.

If anyone here has an iPod touch or an iPad, I know that you can download a twenty minute podcast with Kami Garcia and Maragaret Stohl for free.  It's awesome to listen to them talk about their characters and their backgrounds.  Just FYI...

Also, did you know (you would know if you read my review of "Beautiful Creatures"...*meaningful look*) that there are FOUR books planned for this series!?