14 June 2010

Reviews to Come



Within the next week, I'll be getting a plethora (such a fascinating word, isn't it?) of books from the library.  So look for these book reviews sometime this month:


  • Academy 7 - Anne Osterlund
  • Bloodhound - Tamora Pierce
  • Eyes Like Stars - Lisa Mantchev
  • Into the Wildewood - Gillian Summers
  • Blood Bound - Patricia Briggs
  • The Diamond of Drury Lane - Julia Golding
  • The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray - Chris Wooding
  • Magic Under Glass - Jaclyn Dolamore
  • Miss Spitfire: Reaching Helen Keller - Sarah Elizabeth Miller
  • Once Dead, Twice Shy - Kim Harrison
  • The Possibility of Fireflires - Dominique Paul
  • Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
You excited yet?  I am. :)  I've started "Once Dead, Twice Shy," and "Wicked Lovely," before but couldn't get into them.  I'm trying again, though.  I'm excited for "Magic Under Glass," and the sequel, I know, is coming out soon.  "Into the Wildewood," is the sequel to "The Tree Shepherd's Daughter."  I've read Anne Osterlund's work before (Aurelia) and I enjoyed her style.  "Blood Bound," is the sequel to "Moon Called," which I also found highly entertaining.